Eating disorders affect people of all ages, genders, and body sizes. Research has proven the sooner an eating disorder is spotted and treated, the sooner a person can gain full recovery.
Learn invaluable tools with me online or in-person on Eating Disorders and Recovery:
- Why you should be on the lookout for eating disorders
- Signs and symptoms of an eating disorder
- Long-term consequences of an eating disorder (malnutrition)
- How to recognise excessive exercise in individuals
- How messages from diet culture, fitness and health Industries can lead to eating disorders
- How to support someone going through an Eating Disorder
- Why it is important that full nutritional rehabilitation is met
- When to refer someone to a professional and how
Contact me Michelle O' Gorman on 086 0205172 or email email@example.com for more information.